News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

...if only I hadn't given up Coke three years ago!

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, December 22, 2010, 03:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifter69

So when you here people refer to the chargers coke bottle shape is this where they got the idea?

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

John_Kunkel

I'd like to have the car for its accessories but not the billboard paint.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Richard Cranium

Kinda tough to get at the spare, if ever the need arose.
I am Dr. Remulac

stripedelete

They believe 36K miles to be accurate while advertising all new AMD sheet metal.

Things that make you go hmm...

mikesbbody

I like it  :2thumbs: pretty sure it was in Mopar Action then there was a Thread here awhile back and the builder came on and talked about it.

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

greenpigs

I drink Pepsi so a repaint would be needed, otherwise it is a better use of a Charger than yet another GL clone.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

chargerboy69

The car is a sweet car, the paint work is awesome.

The price may be a little steep. But he may be just throwing it out there to see what offers may come in to him.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

As I recall his original hope was that Coke would buy it for promotional use but obviously that didn't work out.  Be interesting to see what happens.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Ghoste on December 22, 2010, 10:14:14 PM
As I recall his original hope was that Coke would buy it for promotional use but obviously that didn't work out.  Be interesting to see what happens.

Yep, that is what he was hoping for.  Chargers look good on TV, and this car is very well done.  Would have been cool to see it in a series of commercials.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford