News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T WIW

Started by 440magnum l2, January 08, 2011, 04:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

440magnum l2

I have a 68 Charger R/T that I have been restoring. The hard part is already finished. The car has been painted viper black. It is a 4 speed with the Dana 60 trac pac. Doe's not have original 440 engine or trans, however I bought and rebuilt a correct year combo for the Charger. The engine has been fully blueprinted and balanced. It was bored out 30 over. I used keith black pistons and mopar purple shaft cam. I installed the March serpentine pulley system on the engine. The Chargers paint is really beautiful. Wheels are torq thrust D"s with BFG T/As 295-50-15 on rear, 235-60-15 on front. I have all new interior, seats , carpet, headliner. New shifter with boot. Basically, it just needs to be assembled. Thinking of selling because of this damn economy!!I know pics would help, and I will try and get some put up, but what would be a good asking price for this car? Charger is not a rust bucket. It is a very solid car.

skip68

Man, that's a tuff one.   I hate to even guess but I would say $18k-$22k
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

stripedelete

Without pictures I would have to put it between $2K and $20K. C'mon throw us a bone ;)

1969chargerrtse

Little more info.  Is the motor in it?  Does it run, move?  Dash in and restored?  Vinyl top and or done? etc...
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

440magnum l2

Motor not in but is ready. dash is restored just needs reassembled. Basicaly, the car just needs to be assembled.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

440magnum l2

Workin on getting pics up! Thanks guys!!

Belgium R/T -68

I bet you would get 10K extra if you just assembled it, lost inspiration to do it or?

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

PatrickPeeters

Love to see pics, sound pritty sweet even if disassembled.
Patrick  :punkrocka:

Brock Samson

It would shame to quit now with the end in sight, pics may not be too helpful unless they're quite detailed...  :shruggy:
Hope you can keep her. black cars are hard to photograph especially in pieces... I'd say as high as 25-30 best case, depending on the level of detail.