News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

There Good friends for a reason

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, April 14, 2013, 09:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

Yesterday a buddy of mine calls and tells me he found something at a yard sale that he thinks I would like. He tells me he bought it and would be over shortly with it. When he shows up and shows me what he got, I offer to buy it. He tells me he paid $15.00 for it.  I said well I give you a $100 for it. He acts like he doesnt want to sell it and this goes on for about 20 minutes with me making better offers as time passes. Finally he says well your B Day is in about a month so happy Birthday. Pretty cool seeings how I collect Budweiser stuff. What a great friend.   :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

That's cool Wade.  :cheers:   

Yep, my birthday's in a few days ...............just sayin.     :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charge69

Nice having good friends like that and that is an awesome "Budweiser" sign!

Back in the mid-seventies, a friend and I stopped in a little "joint" in Roundtop Tx. and had a beer with the locals. We were in his 1972 454 corvette convertible and were just blasting around the countryside and decided to stop there. They had an old "Shiner Beer" clock on the wall above the bar that I was fascinated with. I told the owner of the establishment I would give him $50.00 for it right then. He started to accept my offer then, he said his supplier would be mad and wouldn't sell it! Man, I still wish he had sold that clock to me!

Congrats on the new Budweiser memoribilia! It looks great!

Fred

Some are only so called but some friends really are friends!    That's great.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

stripedelete

Quote from: Fred on April 15, 2013, 12:55:42 AM
Some are only so called but some friends really are friends!    That's great.  :2thumbs:

:yesnod:

I think it goes, "if you're lucky you will have 2 or 3 good friends in a lifetime.  And if you are really lucky, you will marry one of them".

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Steve P.

Very cool............ 

This Bud's for you!!!!   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

polywideblock

:2thumbs: your lucky to have friends like that make the most of them . i'v out lived all except one  :rotz:  staying alive and bikes just don't mix

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE