News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any aero cars in Mi?

Started by motorcitydak, December 12, 2010, 04:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motorcitydak

I was talking to my neighbor a few days ago and got on the topic of cars. I told him Im a Mopar guy so he listed a few people in the area he knows that are Mopar guys also. He mentioned that one guy has either a Daytona or a Superbird, he could not remember exactly which one it was. I have not gotten any further yet figuring out just where this guy is but I was told he is not more than a few miles away from me. He also mentioned that he thinks the car has a 440, everything is in mint condition and may be for sale. I am in no position to buy it, Im just curious to check it out and meet another Mopar guy around me. So, anyone know of a winger in St Clair county, Mi? Mite be in Casco or East China Twp.
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

4cruzin

Sorry don't know that one.  I do know that there are 2 wing cars in barns in my area (southern mid Michigan) that haven't seen daylight in quite some time.  Neither are for sale though . . .    :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Ghoste

Is Greg Kwiatkowski (sp?) around that area?

WB General Lee

There are several winged cars in Michigan. I have been out of the loop past few years but to name a few. John P. (I dont like to mention last names) has three, there is a red Daytona in Farmington, Dan J. owns a Black Daytona and C-500 Hemi, C-500 owned by Steve here, yellow Superbird Sterling Heights owned by Randal, Superbird lime-green owned by Jim S., Blue Daytona not sure what city, C-500 brown in Sterling Heights, White Hemi Superbird and red Hemi C-500 owned by Harold S., Greg K. you mentioned ha an original race Daytona, and a white Daytona. This is just off the top of my head there are so many more.

Ghoste

John P has a Superbird and Daytona as well although he is way out by MIS.

WB General Lee

John owns two Superbirds and a Daytona. One yellow Bird and a White. The Daytona is Blue

hitail

There are several Superbirds and one Daytona in the Grand Rapids, Holland and Muskegon area.

nascarxx29

I remember going to a Ann Arbor MI meet .Terry R Hemi daytona Jerry S  Hemi daytona 68 prototype C500 .Just to name a few there are alot to recall .Milt W custom Superbird
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

WB General Lee

Does Jerry still own that car? I thought he owned another wing car. A Daytona. I found out to late as far as I remember he got it cheap. There is also a red bird in Royal Oak that never comes out. It has a black Daytona type stripe.