News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats the one car that " got away " and you still regret today.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 04, 2010, 07:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

i've missed out on a bunch of superbirds. always a dolor short or a minute to late  :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

KS71owner

Right after my parents bought my Charger for me, the same lot had a 1968 Fury police car for sale for about 2 grand less than they paid for the Charger. It was an original cop car, still black and white with the cage in the back. If only I had another couple grand back then..... :brickwall:

41husk

It was 1989 or 90, my first year back at Monster Mopar after I got out of the Navy.  There was a yellow Superbird and the guy had it jacked up trying to fix the tranny linkage I believe.  He said 20k and it's yours.  I went home as fast as I could after getting the #.  I was going to see about financing and just couldn't get it done.  I also had a chance to fet a 70 383 convertible Cuda, but my wife had a fit and said it looked the same as my convertible Challenger.  Why would I want 2 cars that looked the same.  I had him at 5k for a local show winner and nice cruizer :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up