News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wiw 73 340 4spd

Started by FLG, December 06, 2010, 05:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

what do you guys reckon its worth? Assuming its orig motor and tranny but does need a full resto  :shruggy:

74Rallye

$3000 to $4000???
Assuming it is unsutiable for the road and needs everything. Need pics and details for a good guess.

RallyeMike

Without some detailed info or pix you may as well be asking "how many fingers am I holding up?"
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

FLG

I know what ya mean mike.

Ill see what I can get. From what I see its just a roller atm engine is out and hood and fender are trashed because of an accident (don't know how frame is) ill get some pics from the guy.

FLG

No pics yet but called the guy and he painted a pretty grim picture

car is rolling shell, no interior and missing hood and fender due to accident (though he says frame is good)

Floor needs some patch work, trunk floor is good, quarters need some patching and decklid is good.

Tranny is gone and motor is bare block.

From what he said I'm thinking hell take about 1k-1300 for the car.

Pretty rare animal, but gonna take quite a bit to restore.

RallyeMike

I could see paying a grand if it had some interesting options, colors, no frame damage and reasonable rust, etc. It's worth that in parts so you could not go wrong. Sounds like a ton of work.

Was it three fingers?  :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Chargerguy74

If the fender tag, VIN, and body stampings are there, and it comes with a 340 block, $1000 would be a steal to me (considering condition). I bought a non rolling 74 360 4 speed a few years ago for 3 digits, no hood or drive train, and I still feel like I stole the car.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002