News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This will likely make the Dukes fans angry

Started by Ghoste, December 06, 2010, 08:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

But only because I didn't have a camera to get a shot of it.  Went to a Christmas parade with the kids and there was a General Lee all decorated in it's best festive finery participating.  The Dixie horns might seem like something decidedly un-Christmaslike but the crowd didn't seem to mind.  ;D

Bobby41909

Great...the General enjoys Santa too...I agree it would have been nice to see a picture.

Ghoste

It was kind of the last thing I expected so I didn't have a camera with me.  I wish they would have stuck Santa on the roof of the car, that would have been reallly funny.

bull

That's ok. We're all pretty well versed on what the GL looks like. Unless it was a one-off deal like KWS's we probably don't need pics of this one.

Ghoste

But Bull, it was all decorated with ribbons and lights and pine boughs.  What are you, some kinda Grinch? :D

Khyron

Put Santa on the Confederate flag :D

watch the next days news story :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

Kind of why I thought it was funny in the first place, the Dixie horns went well with the carols.

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

68coronetGLwannabe

I did a Christmas light parade this weekend with my GL . Only about 100 lights on it. The Crowd was crazy about it and the horns. People were screaming and yelling so loud and all you could hear was blow the horns. Love the GL or hate it, it was the craziest scene I have ever been in.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Bob T

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 06, 2010, 11:08:29 PM
I did a Christmas light parade this weekend with my GL . Only about 100 lights on it. The Crowd was crazy about it and the horns. People were screaming and yelling so loud and all you could hear was blow the horns. Love the GL or hate it, it was the craziest scene I have ever been in.

The mate of mine that owns this GL did a Christmas parade in the weekend, his first one, he was quite overawed with the response.
A whole lot of us Mopar boys and girls went on a charity Toy Run last night and he let my daughter have a sit in it, she was stoked. No jumps tho Ghoste , sorry  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Magnumcharger

I'd like to see Boss Hogg dressed up like Santa with presents in the back of his Caddy. :icon_smile_big:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed