News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my cat died ...on xmas eve

Started by psykicpup, December 27, 2005, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

having had my dog die just before my biffday ....... feeling a little low
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

my73charger

psykicpup

thanx
ws had to bury him xmas day..

DFPA and proud of it!

my73charger

Do you plan on getting a new pet at this point?  Pets are an important part of the family, at least in my family.

4402tuff4u

Sorry to hear that. All pets become part of the family and actually become a family member.   My condolences to you. Maybe a new kitten will help you through it.   ;)
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

psykicpup

too soon...lost our 18yr old dog just before mt birthdat in sept so feeling like i cant do that again just now

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

greenpigs

Thats sad, loosing your putty tat...
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Silver R/T

thats sad to hear, consider adopting a new cat/dog
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CB

I feel really sorry for you.
Zaidan, my dobermann, died 73 days ago.

Still miss him every day!!!  :icon_smile_sad:  :'(
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NHCharger

Sorry to hear that. I know how pets are like part of the family.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

General_01

Sorry to hear that. Two big hits in a short time. :( Keep your chin up.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

viper r/t

Sorry to hear about your cat. Hope you get to feeling better soon. :'(

Old Moparz

It's always terrible losing a pet, sorry to hear it. A couple of years ago we had our orange & white tabby finally give in to old age. My wife & I thought it was going to be difficult for our daughter, but she was okay. She always had him around her, & he was our favorite. He put up with her when she crawled over to him to over-pet him, or when she was older, it was picking him up in a choke hold with his legs in all directions feeling for the floor again. Even when she was trying to get him closer by using his tail as a handle he never bit or scratched. We thought she'd be lost when he wasn't around, but it was the two of us that had a difficult time & we still miss him.

Sorry to hear about your cat, Bob
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

4cruzin

Thats terrible!! I wish you strength during your loss!   But as we all know, death is a part of everyones and everythings life!  How you handle it is up to you!    :'(
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

70charginglizard

Thats really to bad. I never really liked cats but I bought one for my daughter last year and he has really grown on me. I'd feel pretty down too if I lost him. Especially so close to Christmas.

Keep your chin up. Time heals all wounds.

Take care
70charginglizard

2fast4u

Laine
     Remember....they have left their bodies to be with our father.....deep down you've always known this.     Even you will be there....someday!   so it's not really a goodby....it's more like....I'll see you later and behave yourself little ones!

They really ARE some place better!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

SeattleCharger

Sorry to hear that.   And bad timing, not that there is a good time, but . . . that is a bummer.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigBlockSam

I'm sorry that you've lost some of the little members of your family. i have a 15 yr old dog. she's hanging in there but she's on her last legs. the day after she dies i will be adopting another puppy. it makes my grieve alittle easier. I've had pets all my life and my house seems empty without them. i try to think that i gave my dog the best life i could and she lived long and happy. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img