News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console top inserts for B body

Started by Nassau1969, November 25, 2010, 02:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nassau1969

Just wanted to put this out there if anyone is interested. I had a friend fabricate new inserts for my console top for my 70 Charger, and now I'm going to ask him to do my 69 with a auto trans. The originals are made of aluminum and the studs would break off easy. He did my 4 speed top all 4 pieces. He made them from stainless steel 24 gauge, its just a hair thicker than the originals with stainless studs tacked on. I was so impressed with how they came out I asked him if he would make sets to sell and he said no problem. The originals I had were scanned and then made, they fit perfect. I didn't want to spend a fortune on the new tops that have the wood grain silk screened on.  For a auto or 4 speed its $125 which I think is very reasonable   e mail me at  mopardan@optonline.net