News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did I buy the last known set of Crane B/RB rockers?

Started by b5blue, February 25, 2011, 06:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

After farting around looking for a set of good used Crane Ductile Iron Adjustable Rockers for over a year I found a set on eBay, new in the box for 299.00 (free shipping) and bought them. I've dealt with rumors that they were back in production for six months only to find their not available "yet". Are they back in production? I've been hoping Crane get's back on their feet.  :yesnod:

Challenger340

Dunno about the Ductile iron, however the Crane Gold Aluminum Roller Kits, complete with Shafts are targeted "available" again, for March 4th.

I have 3 sets on order, and at $300 my cost, can't beat them ! Your Retailer shouldn't be much more.

Ditch the "Spring" Spacers that come in the Kits, in favor of "Moly" Spacers.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

b5blue

Good to hear, the ones I'm talking about are the "old school" non roller type.  :2thumbs:

firefighter3931

I've allways been a fan of the Ductile rocker arms....i have a set sitting on the shelf for future use in a solid cam street stroker build.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs