News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Charger factory cruise control fire wall hole location

Started by Tom Q, January 28, 2010, 09:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Q

Where does the hole go in the firewall for the factory cruise control wiring harness??? pics?
Thanks for help.

gtx6970

Tom,
I'm going to assume ( I know bad idea) that 1970 B-bodies are the same or at least similar to 1970 E-bodies.
If so, there is a outward dimple on the firewall just to the side of the brake booster, that's the cruise harness location. ( sorry I can't remember which side it's on but it's towards the top of the booster plate, but I wanna say it's on the wiper motor side )

Can be kind of hard to see unless you know exactly where it's located. The hole required for the wiring grommet should be approx 3/4" in diameter

The Charger Guy

Hi
My friend is putting his car back to original, took the cruise off 30 years ago, forgets how cruise hooks to carb
Could you email pictures of carb area to me so I can send them to him please?
m-j.christiani@sympatico.ca
Mark

b5blue

Mine had C/C when new (still has the switch on the turn signal stalk) I'll post a pic of the firewall for ya this weekend sometime.  :2thumbs: