News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do any of you know someone that bolted

Started by ramairthree, November 03, 2010, 06:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramairthree

89-94 plymouth laser, eagle talon, or eclipse seats into a third gen?

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

NHCharger

I Want to say I remember someone talking about doing that. It may have been way back on the old board. Only reason I remember is my sons first car was a 91 Laser, biggest P.O.S. I've ever seen.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ghoste

It doesn't mean you can't be first though.  Just don't throw the stock ones away.

ramairthree

I had a 90 Eagle Talon.  Fun little 5 speed that was a 15 seconds car much like most mid 80s US V8s, but only because of the fifteen pounds of boost the little turbo engine had.  BUT it was just not a RWD V8.

I thought I recalled the seats being a direct drop in.  My 74 has what I think are Cordoba seats.  Seems to be the same frame and cusion as a third gen B body.

I was considering inexpensive modern seats vs. covers.

NHCharger

As much as I love the old school feel when I'm driving my Charger I wouldn't mind upgrading the front buckets. After this years hell ride to Carlisle in my 72 Charger (11 hours, the last half in 95ยบ+ heat with no A/C) a comfortable seat would have made the drive a bit more bearable.
One of our board members, Hitman 149 had buckets from a 04 Acura rsx in his 68 Charger. I thought they looked good in the Charger.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

chargerman67

I havent seen it but anything is possible. I would think they would be a little small for the charger.  :Twocents:
67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i