News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Dewalt Nailgun

Started by RD, November 01, 2010, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

New Nail Gun, made by DeWALT.
It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2 X  4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold drink and when she has the board in the right place, just fire away.  With the hundred round magazine you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun the wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Iceyone

Wonder if I can use it for deer season?
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

greenpigs

I was thinking of the neighbors cat & sticking it to the fence. :D
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

RallyeMike

200 yards? I hope it's machined for a scope.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Patronus

Scope?? ...actually, that nailing system can effectively engage lumber up to 300 meters
do you know your battle sight zero?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE