News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Viper V10-Powered Chrysler 300C SRT10

Started by Rustymuscle, October 19, 2010, 11:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustymuscle

Chasing After the V10 Drag Pak, Red Letter Dodge Leaks Out This 300C SRT10. Watch The Video Here:
http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/video-viper-powered-chrysler-300/

The Viper 8.4 liter V10 engine is one of the most coveted powerplants on the planet. Co-designed by Lamborghini engineers, the V10 has slowly edged its horsepower from a respectable 400 horsepower when it first debuted, to over 630 horsepower in its current incantation. Of course, not every Viper V10 has stayed in a Viper chassis. We've been teased with a Viper V10 Challenger before it became a reality, among other creations. But what about a Chrysler 300C?

Light 'em up,
Kevin Shaw
Editor
Street Legal TV
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

Ponch ®

That's awesome. From what I've been reading though, it's not an ''official" Chrysler built car. It's one of those project cars that some performance shop built for SEMA or something like that. Doesn't make sense that Chrysler would be publicizing a 6 year old car when the new one is about to be unveiled.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChgrSteve67

Rustymuscle

Here's a link to the WHOLE story on the SRT10 300C:
http://www.streetlegaltv.com/news/the-story-behind-the-viper-powered-chrysler-30/

Yesterday, we got to see a very brief video of a Chrysler 300C equipped with a Viper V10 engine. The video was so brief that it actually raised more questions than it answered. Who built it? Why? Is this a professional job, or just some guy in his garage? Where did this Viper engine come from in the first place?

(Sorry for the grainy pic)
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI