News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hornbutton

Started by Belgium R/T -68, September 30, 2010, 02:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

I have the plain black hornbutton, are there others for a charger -68?

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Dans 68

No. The photo below is from the dealer data book.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Piston_Freddy

This is better looking then the black one. I want to change my black one to this someday.
Max rim size:15"

Charger-Bodie

Thats how some of the VERY early cars came.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Belgium R/T -68

Thanks Dan :cheers: So the one on the right would be correct for my R/T? Looks much
nicer then the "poorlooking" black one I have, time to check ebay. :yesnod:

Per

68 RT

Depends on which steering wheel you have.  :cheers:

Dans 68

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on October 01, 2010, 12:52:48 PM
Thanks Dan :cheers: So the one on the right would be correct for my R/T? Looks much
nicer then the "poorlooking" black one I have, time to check ebay. :yesnod:

Per

Per,

It would only be correct if it originally came with that wheel/hornbutton. It easily could have been the wheel on the left. The hornbuttons may be interchangable (I have both so I suppose I could check if you wanted me to) but it would not be correct to switch out the buttons.  :Twocents:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Belgium R/T -68

I mean switch to the hub on the right or wasn't that available without woodgrain?

Per

Bob T

Good graphic Dan , I would've selected the one on the right had I'd had the chance but the standard economy model on the left is whats in there, think ive seen a repro one in a Y1 catalogue
Old Dog, Old Tricks.