News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you ever dream about your Charger?

Started by b5blue, October 02, 2010, 07:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

After 15 years of wishing I could do body repairs and finally getting close to start, I actually woke up this morning having been dreaming about being almost ready to shoot first coats of b5blue. (Something that is still a long way off with rust repairs needed.) You guys ever dream about your Chargers? If so want to share them here? Mine was kinda reassuring, I was running around in a panic thinking someone was screwing around with me only to find for certain everything was fine. (I think I have "control issues".....  :lol: )

Charger RT

I can't remember dreaming about my Charger. But I keep having the same nightmare. I dream of being at work. I wake up in time to get dressed and go to work. Makes for a long day
Tim

BB1

Delete my profile

MoparManJim

I dream about mine at times. One night I had a dream of mine that I swear was down right real! I was driving along in it, I was out on some hard top road in the country side it was I think like Summer and Fall mix. Nice sunny day the sun was shining. The radio in the car was playing nice and low just enough to where I could hear it playing some country song. I was just driving around and then it turn into hot rodding around all a sudden  :lol: with the radio playing. I woke up and set up and look around and then realize it was just a dream. My car still needs alot of body work yet done to it before it even sees anything. 

NHCharger

Yes, usually starts with me and Shania Twain in the back seat. I can't go into anymore detail since this is a family friendly site. :D
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bull

I have Charger dreams fairly frequently but the most memorable dream I had about it was the one I had before I bought it. I dreamt of test-driving a flat black 68 Charger one night and when I woke up and told my wife about it she told me she had a dream that same night about buying a black Charger for me (insert Twilight Zone theme song here). It was shortly thereafter that I found and purchased a black 68 Charger. :o

Ponch ®

Quote from: NHCharger on October 02, 2010, 08:02:54 PM
Yes, usually starts with me and Shania Twain in the back seat. I can't go into anymore detail since this is a family friendly site. :D

Shania Twain now or Shania Twain ca. 1997? If it's the former it might be a nightmare.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68X426

Quote from: b5blue on October 02, 2010, 07:19:55 AM
been dreaming about being almost ready to shoot b5blue
Why would I dream about shooting you?  :eek2:

Yeah I dream of all the Mopars I've every owned. Seem to find myself having dreams consistently of good times had with the cars.

And of course it's Penelope Cruz who wants to rides along. Here she is waving to me. :icon_smile_big:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

69bronzeT5

I've had a few dreams. Both of them I was driving it in the condition it's in right now....however it had a windshield in the dreams ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

motorcitydak

Funny you put this up here now. I just had my first one a few days ago. I dreamed the car was about a year ahead of where it is now, finishing touches time but still no front fenders/hood/grill. I had my 5.7 Hemi in there w/ trans ready to actually drive aroud under its own power. I fired it up then went to work on something else for a few minutes. I then rememered that I did not hook up the radiator yet so I ran to shut off the motor. I got to the engine to find it charred and burned up beyond repair...guess that was more of a nightmare
96 Dakota, custom everything 4x4, 5.7 HEMI
'68 charger project
[OO!!!!!!!!!OO]

b5blue

tan top

yeah quite a few times when i first got it  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

greenpigs

I have one that me and a childhood freind are at some old farm house and we are being stalked by Vampires. The Charger is in the shed and as we get in to make our getaway the Charger refuses to start. I wake up most times at that point. I have had that dream a few times. :shruggy:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

Quote from: greenpigs on October 03, 2010, 07:09:37 AM
I have one that me and a childhood freind are at some old farm house and we are being stalked by Vampires. The Charger is in the shed and as we get in to make our getaway the Charger refuses to start. I wake up most times at that point. I have had that dream a few times. :shruggy:

I used to have a reoccurring dream where someone (monsters, zombies, bad guys, whatever) was coming after me and my gun would always jam at the last second, and then I would wake up. That would really frustrate me but eventually the dreams finally stopped. It's probably some Freudian thing about being out of control or something deep like that.

Finn

I robbed a train and used it as my getaway car...

True story.
about it being an actual dream I mean, not the robbing the train part...
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

CB

dreamed a few times I was cruising in the Charger and when hitting the brakes it kept going :o :eek2:
Never crashed tho :2thumbs:
Seems like the weak drum breaks keep on flooting in my sub-concience :scratchchin:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69bronzeT5

I actually had a dream last night about a Charger right after I posted on this thread. The dream last night had a silver '68 R/T and a sublime '70 GTX.....I was driving them. :icon_smile_big:

I also remember having one dream where I went into a 'junkyard' and there was a white '69 Charger 500 among many other Mopars. I also remember one dream with a green '68 Charger.....
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

MoparManJim

Quote from: Finn on October 03, 2010, 02:43:29 PM
I robbed a train and used it as my getaway car...

True story.
about it being an actual dream I mean, not the robbing the train part...

You had me wondering there for a minute.  :scratchchin: :lol: 

chargergirl

Haven't had a dream about the Charger yet. Have been woke up to Mark telling how to put together braking system and transmission. He would not go on to the next part until I confirmed that I heard him. He was asleep the whole time. People joke that he could probably build cars in his sleep...I can now confirm that he does!
Trust your Woobie!

Charger-Bodie

Ive had lots of dreams about Chargers over the years.

The two I remember easyest aer:

1 A good friend of mine and I installing a Hemi into my gold 68........Never happened.

2 I stumble onto a hidden trove of Chargers and parts and the people just want me to have them.....Also never happened.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

FlatbackFanatic

I've had different dreams of my Charger, some as it is, and some finished, and we're going to some big car show somewhere......someday they will come true... :yesnod:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

doctor4766

Well I can't say I've dreamt about my Charger but last night I dreamt I was eating this huge marsh mallow.....
and when I woke up I couldn't find my pillow!!!
Gotta love a '69

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!