News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2010 Superbird - It's Back

Started by 68X426, September 18, 2010, 09:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Ghoste

I wonder how many of those things they've sold?

Charger-Bodie

I actually dont mind it other than the ugly black out along the bottom. Whats up with that?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

It's another stupid gimmick as far as I'm concerned. I just don't understand how some old-style Superbird parts make any sort of sense on a new Challenger? Was there ever a Superbird E-body? No. Did they every race a Challenger at a Daytona Nascar event? No. I just don't understand. This project makes even less sense than some Ford guy building a Talladega Mustang. But I imagine the Ford guys are too busy laughing and pointing at this thing and the new "Charger" to consider it.

The70RT

It probably attracs Vette owners more than anyone.....or the old Buick Opel fans  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RD

um.... maybe i am odd. but i would drive the shat out of that thing!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Todd Wilson

It would look better using a 4 door Charger!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Ghoste

Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 19, 2010, 12:01:41 AM
It would look better using a 4 door Charger!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

I don't know about better but it couldn't be worse.

hemi68charger

Cool, but Mopar got it right the 1st time.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Iceyone

It's a Dodgemouth Superchallengerbird. That's about as bad as the 4-door Charger Super Bee.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

71charger_fan

Cut the price in half and I still wouldn't want it.

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on September 18, 2010, 10:59:42 PM

Me too, but I'd dunno if i'd pay an $60-70K over what a new Challenger costs for the nose and wing.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

RD

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 29, 2010, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: RD on September 18, 2010, 10:59:42 PM

Me too, but I'd dunno if i'd pay an $60-70K over what a new Challenger costs for the nose and wing.

great point.. call it a "if i am lucky enough to win the lottery and actually be able to afford this car" bucket list entry :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander