News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photoshop help needed

Started by bull, October 25, 2010, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I hope this resolution works for the calendar when it's finished but I have a couple small items in these two pics I'd like dealt with. If the resolution is too weak I'll probably have to email the pics to whomever wants to tackle this...

First, on Nacho's pic I'd like that rock behind the LR tire to go bye-bye. It's basically straight below the end of the left tailpipe. And maybe while we're at it that white thing in the grass below the left bumperette can go too.

Second, in the foreground of Dane's Daytona is a distracting leaf (I think) that I'd like to see gone. I'm not too worried about the clover blossoms and the bit of brown grass but that leaf is bugging me.

Thanks. Hopefully this isn't too much work.

Magnumcharger

I'll do it for you. If you want them full-sized, email me the originals. If these pics ARE the originals, then I'll re-post them here shortly.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

bull

Wow, that looks really nice. Thanks. :2thumbs: I see you fixed a couple other things on Nacho's pic too. The one of his is the biggest I have but I asked Dane if he'd send me a bigger one of his. Let me see if these will work as-is and if not I'll let you know.

bull

I added them to the calendar and it looks like they have no resolution issues so it seems we're good to go. Thanks a bunch. :cheers:

Darkman

Quote from: bull on October 25, 2010, 08:37:15 PM
I see you fixed a couple other things on Nacho's pic too.

Nope....the girls still have their swimsuits on (j/k). Seriously nice work, it is the attention to the smallest details that can make or break a picture
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!