News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Food for thought

Started by nh_mopar_fan, August 13, 2010, 02:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

A man comes out of a 7-11 with a bucket of fried chicken, a gallon of ice cream, and 4 hot dogs.

Looking up at him from the sidewalk, a homeless guy says "Sir, I haven't eaten in 4 days."

The man keeps walking and says, "Man, I wish I had your willpower."

:smilielol:

71ChallengeHer

MoparManJim

I don't find that funny.  :-\

Brock Samson

better then your bacon, or your mirror jokes by a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot.  :yesnod:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 13, 2010, 05:14:47 PM
better then your bacon, or your mirror jokes by a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot.  :yesnod:

Yea, but this one is selfish though where as mine wasn't.  :scratchchin:

Brock Samson

humor is so often baised upon others misfortune Jim... hadn't you noticed?..  :shruggy: we laughed at you'r lightheaded spill over the pourch yesterday,.. and then you tripped over a 2X4 no doubt inroute to your viberating couch.  :rofl:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 13, 2010, 07:24:02 PM
humor is so often baised upon others misfortune Jim... hadn't you noticed?..  :shruggy: we laughed at you'r lightheaded spill over the pourch yesterday,.. and then you tripped over a 2X4 no doubt inroute to your viberating couch.  :rofl:

That's strange, no one replyed with a laughing icon in my trip..  :scratchchin: so how do I know if anyone laughed at all  :shruggy: :nana:

I notice alot of things.  

PS: my a$$ is sure today from the trip yesterday off the dang porch!  :hah: 

Tilar

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 13, 2010, 04:36:50 PM
I don't find that funny.  :-\

I do. I used to drive truck and when you are setting in a large truckstop you have people come up asking for a handout so they can get something to eat because they are "hungry". They go from truck to truck. If you stick around and watch them, you will come to realise that they are making quite a nice chunk of change doing it. It got to the point that when someone asked for money, I would offer them a can of beans and a plastic spoon. About 1 in 10 will take it, the others will say "I don't like beans".

Don't be suckered in with all the "homeless and hungry" crap.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

chargergirl

I was the cold hearted, mean, nasty person in the car that said don't give the guy money...you have a business give him a job. I was harrassed for more than two hours while we were at the big flea market. When we came out, "will work for food" was stumbling and over the edge drunk. Everyone in the car got silent...till he threw up on car we were in. I said, "should have given him a job".
Trust your Woobie!