News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Toys"

Started by Darkman, August 11, 2010, 04:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

What other "Toys" do you have besides your cars??

Here's a couple of mine....Radio Control petrol powered cars

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: 1 small amount of mine

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

gtx6970

Dealer promos - for keepers it's nothing newer than 1974 - you think the real ones are expensive. by comparison 1/25th scale can be insane

lisiecki1

here's some of mine....all for sale at the moment....i have a tunnel hull boat with a 3.5 outboard also....not currently for sale, but for the right price who knows....other than these it's guitars and amps and a motorcycle to help with my sanity.......
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

Tilar

RC Airplanes and a few other toys.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bakerhillpins

Pinball and Video games. Grew up in arcades and started buying games wholesale in high school and fixing them up. Took a break in college and then when I graduated and got a full time job started back in pretty heavy. I have 15 pinball games (some in the  "not selling that, I'm gonna restore it someday" category  :lol:) A few video games - StarWars, Major Havoc, 4pl Football (Atari), Stargate, Robotron, Joust (Williams) Bobble Bobble, Shootout and I think a few others. Half of the video games are just boards with the intent to get cabinets when I get the gameroom finished. I think that will happen just about when I retire.  :rofl:

Lots of fun and my boys are scary good at pinball now.  :2thumbs: Kickin my butt all the time.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1BAD68

Man would I love to have that Twilight Zone machine  :drool5:

nh_mopar_fan

Is that Atari football this machine?

http://www.pinballrebel.com/arcade/atari/football/football.htm

Man, I used to pump quarters into that thing. Had one in the house but sold off my machines a few years ago.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 12, 2010, 07:36:10 PM
Pinball and Video games. Grew up in arcades and started buying games wholesale in high school and fixing them up. Took a break in college and then when I graduated and got a full time job started back in pretty heavy. I have 15 pinball games (some in the  "not selling that, I'm gonna restore it someday" category  :lol:) A few video games - StarWars, Major Havoc, 4pl Football (Atari), Stargate, Robotron, Joust (Williams) Bobble Bobble, Shootout and I think a few others. Half of the video games are just boards with the intent to get cabinets when I get the gameroom finished. I think that will happen just about when I retire.  :rofl:

Lots of fun and my boys are scary good at pinball now.  :2thumbs: Kickin my butt all the time.

Cool games!  I just got started into collecting full-sized arcade games this past summer, when I bought a working original Space Invaders game at a flea market.  It had been sitting for more than twenty+ years at a VFW backroom, but works just like the day it was first plugged in.  Only damage is to the punched lock, as someone robbed the quarters that it had in it at one time.  It will be going into a game room that I am remodeling.  Most of my video game collection is vintage Atari, Intellivision, Commador 64,  NES, etc. systems and games that I picked up over the years.  I have a few unopened Atari, Intellivision and NES games packed away in safe storage and many more games that were opened but are still in the original cardboard boxes.  Back in the early-late 90s, people were almost throwing this stuff out to the curb rather than trying to sell it.  Very few thought that they would ever be worth anything.  That is how I got some of my best stuff.....  
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Bob T

Old Flatbottom Toy, 355 twin tunnelrammed, sadly was sold to put more $$ into the first house back then. Want to import a BB one tho, just got to finish the reno on this place tho..
Other favourite toy is a electric acoustic yamaha
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

nh_mopar_fan

Mine. It's been an awesome summer.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on August 12, 2010, 09:20:20 PM
Is that Atari football this machine?

http://www.pinballrebel.com/arcade/atari/football/football.htm

Man, I used to pump quarters into that thing. Had one in the house but sold off my machines a few years ago.

Yep, well the 4 player version anyhow, which is all white.

I had a basic routine in the summers while in High School-

• Mow lawns, collect  :Twocents:
  • Pedal bicycle into town (6mi)
  • Spend all day burning through said  :Twocents:
  • Pedal bicycle home.

96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

nh_mopar_fan

Nice. That 4 players is alot rarer than the 2 players games.

The issue I had with it was that I got to the point where I was too good to play against anyone. No challenge anymore.

I think my brother is going to be moving the last of his games too, in case you're interested.

Cruisin' World and a Congo pin.

Old Moparz

I have a few other hobbies like carpentry, collecting dicast cars & baseball memorabilia, but the only other major toy is our travel trailer. It's a 2005, 24' Coachmen that sleeps 4 & has a nice big storage compartment in the rear. This year is the first time we haven't used it a lot because of scheduling things, but we manage to go camping with it at least 10 or 12 times a year. The furthest we've gone so far is the Mopar Nationals in Ohio, but that was with our previous trailer in 2003. I'm hoping to take it up to Northwest MA by the end of the month & camp near my Dad's place.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on August 13, 2010, 08:35:30 AM
The issue I had with it was that I got to the point where I was too good to play against anyone. No challenge anymore.

I think my brother is going to be moving the last of his games too, in case you're interested.

Cruisin' World and a Congo pin.

That's the main reason I got more into Pinball than video games. Pinball is a different game every time (thanks to physics) where the vids were for the most part pattern recognition.

No games for me right now... trying to spend the money on a Charger!  :drool5: :yesnod:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

The70RT

Just a few for investment purposes. I haven't bought any for a few years.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 13, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
I like you was addicted , had to quit cold turkey . I too have not bought any in about 5 years .  My wife did buy me a convertible bird off ebay for my birthday.

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

John_Kunkel

Until a few years ago this was my non-automotive toy.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Old Moparz

Are you sure you didn't just walk into a dicast toy store & take pics to post here?   :lol:

That's a lot of cars.  :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

The70RT

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 14, 2010, 03:17:21 PM

Are you sure you didn't just walk into a dicast toy store & take pics to post here?   :lol:

That's a lot of cars.  :cheers:

I wish I did, then I would have the money to have my car done. I bought all these before I built my other garage and started the resto.....shoulda just saved my money  :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sixty8charger

thats pretty sweet :yesnod: :laugh:
Jayson

Tilar

Quote from: John_Kunkel on August 13, 2010, 04:01:26 PM

Until a few years ago this was my non-automotive toy.

Man, I would give my left nut to be able to fly. I have a couple of the MS flight sims that I really like messing with.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Wicked72

Im also into R/C boats but I dont have a pic of my lil beast.

Setup off of a WRX I put together, actually gets up to 3lbs of boost!

Had this custom rod made, more of a hobby but I still consider it a toy ;)

VIR race day. Finally got by him! Im in the old 944 :2thumbs:

Posted this once already but heres a shot of two! Yes its a real hovercraft. :coolgleamA:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected