News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Breakfast Morning (please post all kind of jokes and what not in here) LOL

Started by MoparManJim, July 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

What did a dog say when he skidded his butt on sand paper?  "Ruff"
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

PocketThunder

A horse walks into a bar and the barkeeper says, why the long face? 

C'mon Krylon keep up!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

what did the fish say when he swam into a cement wall?      "DAM!"

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Did you hear about the scientist whose wife had twins?

He baptised one and kept the other as a control

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

:icon_smile_big:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

Now kids, ....play nice or you're all going on time-out and you're toys, (charger's) will be taken away for a week!!! Hehehe! Hey,........ it works at my house! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, Hey, we have a drink named after you.  The grasshopper says, really, you have a drink named Ted?

Khyron

Two monkeys were getting into the bath. One said, "Oo, oo, oo, aah, aah aah."
The other replied, "Well put some cold in it then."

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

squeakfinder

How do you get a cat to sound like a dog? Soak them in gasoline and light them on fire. They'll go "Woof."
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

PocketThunder

Quote from: Darkman on August 22, 2010, 06:32:58 PM
What's blue and looks like a bucket?

A blue bucket
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  C'mon, you cant post jokes that are actually funny in this thread!   :smilielol:

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

MoparManJim

Quote from: chargergirl on August 23, 2010, 06:58:46 PM
What has 4 wheels and flys ....a garbage truck!

4 wheeler!

They have 4 wheels and you make them fly at times. 

PocketThunder

learical1

Bruce

squeakfinder

What's black and white and go's ding dong....

a beat up Avon Lady.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

PocketThunder

Did you hear about the Amish couple that wanted a divorce?  The judge asked the wife for her reason for divorce and she told him that her husband drove her buggy.

71ChallengeHer

A bear and a rabbit were taking a poop in the woods. The bear asked the rabbit " Do you have problems with poop sticking to your fur ? " The rabbit replied " No " So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Brock Samson

learical1

Bruce

PocketThunder

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

chargergirl

How do you know a blonde has been using your computer?    White out on the screen.
Trust your Woobie!

MoparManJim

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 26, 2010, 09:38:15 AM
Quote from: MoparManJim on August 23, 2010, 06:58:46 PM
4 wheeler!

They have 4 wheels and you make them fly at times.  

Yeah just ask Mark lol

Good one!  :lol:

But he would probably deni it though like he does everything though