News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking In The Mirror

Started by MoparManJim, August 03, 2010, 01:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

One afternoon, in the small town city, two guys just came out of a meeting. They both wanted to freshen up before they went to there next meeting. Mean while just on the other side of the restroom wall in the next building was some new construction going on. "Harry, what time is the next meeting?" ask the one "we have 15 minutes, Joe" reply the other.. as they entered the restroom.

"man, they sure are working and doing a good job over there in the next building" said Harry as he was re leaving himself. 

"yea they sure are, I think they will have the stuff done by the end of the week if they keep at it" reply Joe.

"hey I been meaning to ask you, how is the family doing?" Joe asked

"they are doing good, the little one is starting school this year and I'm glad" reply Harry.

"that's good to hear that the family is doing good" said Joe.

The workers on the other side was working away at the wall and the two guys was trying to listen and talk at the same time. 
The workers was nailing boards up at the wall as they was trying to get a portin of it finish. 

"well Joe, your not so good looking yourself" Harry said

"well I know I'm not the brightness tool in the shed, my looks isn't all that" Joe replied

Joe was finishing up re leaving himself as Harry was talking to him and washing his hands at the fushit and not looking at the mirror yet. 

As a worker on the other side set a nail up and started to pound it into the wall

"and people say I have good looks and know how to get the job done" said Harry

"have you look into a mirror lately, Harry?" Joe ask

"yep, going to real soon here" (as he looked up into the mirror) replied Harry. 

The nail from the other grace the mirror back side enough to make it crack as Harry was looking into it. Harry stould still looking at the mirror. 

"Man, I always knew you had a ugly face Harry! but now you have done it! even the mirror couldn't take it!" said Joe as he burst out into laughter.  :lol: 

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:   :shruggy:  your shirt is in the mail.  :yesnod: