News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dang! Have you seen Drew Carey lately?

Started by bull, July 31, 2010, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

He lost 80 lbs. in the past five months by doing what basically sounds like the Atkins diet. :o It took me about nine months to lose 70 lbs. and another three to lose 10 more. Seems like he went a little too fast but it cured his type 2 diabetes which is a good thing. Maybe it's the suit but he looks like David Letterman to me in this picture.

Hemidog

Dang! He's lost some weight !

I just saw a drew carey show last night that ended up with him starving himself for days before a date.
I think he looks funnier with some extra pounds, but it's good about the diabetes.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 31, 2010, 11:06:36 AM
Ya he does look like Letterman.   :scratchchin:
give him a letterman hair style and they are twins
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DC_1

He looks like the Popcorn guy, Orville Redenbaucher

89MOPAR

he's gonna need to gain some of that weight back if he ever gets into a scrap with BobBarker.....
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

mikepmcs

Drew's awesome.  @drewfromtv on twitter.  I send him a message every now and again.  :lol:
He gives money to Livestrong foundation for every follower he gets on twitter.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jeryst

Man, he's got a bigger head than George Lopez!

mikepmcs

George's cabeza is 25 inches.

Here's a collection of vids they made on his sitcom. I still watch is old show every day. :icon_smile_cool:

http://vodpod.com/watch/288931-big-head-sequence-the-george-lopez-show
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigRed66

"...the price is WROOOONNNNG, bitch!!..."

"...now, you've had enough.....BITCH."
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."