News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do chicks dig your Charger?

Started by Supercharged Riot, February 18, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Not a Charger but it must be the small block since the shemales were giddy over my other car both days this weekend.

This young lady had just got done posing w/ my car my buddys said so I politely asked her better half if I could have proof.

bull

Wow. The aesthetics of this thread has certainly improved recently. :drool5: Looks like we've got a new Chicks on Chargers thread.

So Mike, where's that "other" pic that was captured in front of your purple '70 a few years back? :shruggy: Or was it the blue one? Can't remember now...

bakerhillpins

Quote from: bull on July 21, 2010, 01:21:23 AM
Wow. The aesthetics of this thread has certainly improved recently. :drool5: Looks like we've got a new Chicks on Chargers thread.

So Mike, where's that "other" pic that was captured in front of your purple '70 a few years back? :shruggy: Or was it the blue one? Can't remember now...

Hey now, don't let the cat out of the bag. I was just getting all excited.  :yesnod:

[edit] No, not that kind of excited either.  :nono:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

472 R/T SE

Kinda cheated with her since you asked her to pose.

bull

Oh, it was both. ;D Did you go to Woodburn last weekend?

stripedelete

472 R/T SE

Quote from: bull on July 21, 2010, 03:07:58 PM

Yeah, Salem Saturday as well.  Salem show is really startin' to decline which is a shame.  When it was at the park it drew over 100 cars.  Sucked for me getting around but a great venue. 

Woodburn's swap meet was way down as well.  If the show cars would have parked correctly it wouldn't have looked as big either.

To be honest, after Carlisle neither show really excited me.  I'm also thinking seriously about not going to Sunbust.   :shruggy:

SG1022

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 21, 2010, 04:18:11 PM
Quote from: bull on July 21, 2010, 03:07:58 PM

Yeah, Salem Saturday as well.  Salem show is really startin' to decline which is a shame.  When it was at the park it drew over 100 cars.  Sucked for me getting around but a great venue. 

Woodburn's swap meet was way down as well.  If the show cars would have parked correctly it wouldn't have looked as big either.

To be honest, after Carlisle neither show really excited me.  I'm also thinking seriously about not going to Sunbust.   :shruggy:

Are there any good shows coming up, in the area?

~1 hour drive from Portland/Woodburn

ACUDANUT

Stay away from chicks with d-cks. LOL :smilielol: :slap: :RantExplode: :brickwall:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: SG1022 on July 22, 2010, 04:12:58 PM

Are there any good shows coming up, in the area?

~1 hour drive from Portland/Woodburn

check the event sections:

http://chryslerrt-club.com/index.html

http://www.pdxcarculture.com/

AKcharger

Grim Jhaixus

Chicks are afraid of my car for it's size.

As far as I've noticed, chicks dig cars they want to drive, a.k.a. "Chick Cars". Example: I got alot of attention driving my sister's Mazda Miata last summer. I know a guy that chicks will walk up to his Nissan 240sx and tell him how much they like his car. Honda del Sol, VW Beetle (new and old), Toyota Prius, et cetera.

I've yet to have a girlfriend that would dare to drive my car.

But you know what? I didn't get my car to attract women (or men, sorry) I got it cuz I wanted one since I was 9.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

68coronetGLwannabe

Maybe alittle. :drool5: If you look hard enough I think the General is in the 2nd pic somewhere  :yesnod:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Iron Chef

So far, everyone has loved my Super Bee, but I've gotten a lot of nice comments from gals.  Seems everywhere I take it people are pointing and looking, and all my female friends love it.  My ex commented (through one of my kids) "I see your dad got himself another crappy car to play with."

Why, yes...I did.  And I also got the house, the Vette, the new Challenger and both kids.  And she wonders why she's an ex.  :smilielol:
Most of your life should be "off the record."

Headrope

Do chicks dig my '66? Yes.
Does my wife? No. But she puts up with me and my car anyway. :2thumbs:
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Finn

Quote from: Iron Chef on July 26, 2010, 11:43:22 PM
S "I see your dad got himself another crappy car to play with."

Why, yes...I did.  And I also got the house, the Vette, the new Challenger and both kids.  And she wonders why she's an ex.  :smilielol:

:rofl: :smilielol:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

71ChallengeHer

Brock Lee

I find that women either like the car because it reminds them one their dad had, the Dukes of Hazzards car, or (and most frequent in urban areas) they believe that if you have a restored older car, you must have some bucks. The car is attention getter and they will go on to size up the rest of the situation by glancing at the shoes and clothes you are wearing.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Brock Lee on July 30, 2010, 03:42:17 AM
I find that women either like the car because it reminds them one their dad had, the Dukes of Hazzards car, or (and most frequent in urban areas) they believe that if you have a restored older car, you must have some bucks. The car is attention getter and they will go on to size up the rest of the situation by glancing at the shoes and clothes you are wearing.

Yeah, I used to catch chicks looking at my ass all the time.  It's a shame no one can see it now.  ;)