News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Don't sniff

Started by MoparManJim, July 22, 2010, 04:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

One night a afew boys was building models, the one had his friend over visiting and hanging out and working on a project. 

The other brother was just afew feet away working on his model as well. The friend kapt taking the glue and sniffing it from time to time. 
The  little brother seen it and thought it was something commen. The older brother look at him and told not to do it or to even try it. 

The little brother then afew minutes a little later look over and seen that his brother was now sneaking a sniff  :lol: and didn't think anyone seen him. 

The little boy set there and glance over again. Just afew second later the friend did the same thing. 

Well the mother came up stars and said it was time for the friend to go and that it was beddy time. 

The teens and the young boy all pick there stuff up and stuck the stuff away and there projects on the one self in the room. 

The next day the young boy gets in from school ask his mom if he can work on his project seeing on how he got his home work done. 

The mom answer's him back and says yes.   

The kid goes up to the room and gets the stuff out, his big brother would be home after the game prastic he had. Well the kid takes and gets out the crazy glue tube instead of the model glue. 
The other guys use, well he starts working on his project and thinks why not, why not take a quick sniff just for the heck of it even though his brother told him not to the night before. 

I takes one quick sniff, and goes in for another.. then another. He then starts to sneeze like a dickens  :lol:. Just after alittle while after the sneezing, he must have yet another sniff, so he puts the glue tub up to his nose to get a sniff when he all a sudden sneezes! He looks real fast to see if anyone is looking. He then yells for his parents. 

They come running, sees what happen. They take him to the ER. 

Now  while he is there, his big brother gets home, and goes to work on his project with his friend came home with him to hang out for the evening. Well they get in the room. 
The brother gets his project down and so does the friend. The brother looks around for his crazy glue tube that he stuck on the tray the night before and now the tube isn't there. They look around the room and can't find it. 

Big brother ask his friend, where is mom and dad at as they should be home also.. and the his little brother as well. Now the big brother being a teenager he doesn't worry, the friend gets out another tube of crazy glue and they get working. 

Alittle while later mom and dad and little brother come through the door. Little brother has a patch on he left side of his face around his nose. The two boys comes down to see where they was at. Big brother ask little brother what happen to his face. They all go into the din and set down.

The big brother ask his brother what happen. The big brother friend had a tube in his hand and thinks he's smart and keeps sneaking sniffs while the yare talking. The little brothers looks up and says "if you want to know what really happen, I'll tell ya brother.. your not kidding about don't sniff glue! Man that stuff can sure bond in a hurry to anything! and if you must know what happen to my face, I sniffed the tube to see and (just as he went to say, the friend sneezed as well) sneezed and shoved the dang thing right up my dang nose and it sure the heck bonded very fast to my noseal!" 

The friend said "folks, (while trying to get the tube unstuck) I think I have a real probem here, it's with my nose" the little boy look over and said "You see, that is what my problem was also"!  :lol: 

** Don't sniff glue at all it can serious hurt you*****

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Darkman

So has your nose healed up Jim?
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

MoparManJim

Quote from: Darkman on July 23, 2010, 07:08:39 PM
So has your nose healed up Jim?

You know, that joke didn't come out right  :brickwall: :scratchchin: :shruggy: :smilielol:  

It was pose to be funny, but for some reason, even I'm not laughing to much myself over it and I was the one that post it at that!  :shruggy: :lol:  

Oh, my nose is just fine, thank you for asking,.. but it will not be if I run into a door again though!  :smilielol:  

The worst part is, night time, you step out to get some fresh air and look at the stars for afew seconds. You know when you step out you close the door behind you.  

or so you thought.  

While looking at the sky, the dang door comes back open as it didn't latch like you thought it did.  

It swings open just enough where you can't see it in the dark and you don't have a night light out on the porch.  

You turn around not looking and walk right smack into it!  :icon_smile_blackeye:  

That happen last night to me.  :lol:

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69