News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rechrome bumpers in PA.

Started by bricklayer, July 17, 2010, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bricklayer

looking to finish my bumpers i live in lititz, Pa  that's just south of harrisburg thanks  for any info  tom

Silver R/T

I've found a guy on ebay who will replate yours and will cover shipping to and from yourself.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

HITMAN 149

isnt there a reallly gooor chrome place in PA?!?! pauls??? i think??
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

bricklayer

any contact info for Paul's  thanks  tom

71ChallengeHer

LaBrandi's , I think it's in MIddletown, PA.  They are expensive but good. They did my bumperettes for my Challenger.

GTXtreme

pauls chrome is redoing my tail light besels for the gtx for the third time, you would think for $1,100 and six months time that they would of gotten them right,

brian

71ChallengeHer

http://carchrome.com/ here is their site.  :2thumbs:  Keystone does chroming but they ship their stuff out.

bill440rt

Never used them, but Paul's is supposed to be very good. I've heard mixed reviews from several people I know that have used them.
Librandi's I've heard good things about too. Never used them, either.

Want perfect chrome? Martin's Chrome of Philly. Perfection, but expensive.

With any chrome work, you get what you pay for.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BlueSS454

Tri City Plating is the place to go for bumpers.  They are in Elizabethton, TN.  I had them do the ones on my 69 Chevelle 8 years ago.

www.tricityplating.com
Tom Rightler