News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any one been to the Denver airport or know why it's so strange?

Started by NGC414, July 09, 2010, 09:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGC414

I watched a show a while back and was surprised by all the strange symbols and construction. I found this article the other day and was amazed.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=58
I think it's so interesting, i'm surprised you don't hear more about this place. I would love to be around in 2094 when they open the new world commission time capsule.

bull

Yikes! That's pretty creepy. I've been to that airport once and remember seeing a few strange paintings but didn't stick around long to thingk about it.

hemi-hampton

Yeah, That show was Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories. Good show, wonder what happened to it? Guess the Government put a end to that show :shruggy:  LEON.

Brock Samson

That was pretty thought provoking...  :eek2: seems kinda' out there for the usual sort of "Arts Commission" that usually approves this type of public spaces decoration... generally they go for the least common denominator - something at a 10 to 12th grade level as to not offend the kiddies...  :scratchchin:
  Thanks for sharing that...   :yesnod:

BigBlackDodge

Looks pretty terminal....... :lol:

Take a look at some of the comments below the article...............serious whack jobs posting there!

Where's my tin foil hat. :scratchchin:

BBD

TK73

That is F-IN COOL

Ventura didn't go into enough stuff about that place...

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TruckDriver

Quote from: TK73 on July 11, 2010, 05:59:22 PM
That is F-IN COOL

Ventura didn't go into enough stuff about that place...

:iagree: There's more to it then the article tells too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

451-74Charger

I love conspiracy theories, especially the Masonic and "New World Order" ones.

For example, the Swastika wasnt created by the Nazis, Hitler chose it because he believed that it represented a symbol of power. Much like the south used the Confederate flag and designed it to signify the country as they saw , but it is now seen as a symbol of racism.

NGC414

Quote from: 451-74Charger on July 12, 2010, 09:52:56 AM
I love conspiracy theories, especially the Masonic and "New World Order" ones.

For example, the Swastika wasnt created by the Nazis, Hitler chose it because he believed that it represented a symbol of power. Much like the south used the Confederate flag and designed it to signify the country as they saw , but it is now seen as a symbol of racism.

Thats a good point, I have been racking my brain why they chose to be so obvious with the sybolism at that place.

Last night I was watching a show on area 51 and about broke out the tin foil hat.
Its so odd to me that tax dollers pay for something such as area 51 but we are not allowed to know what is going on or being done at that facility. I know over the years it has become a joke about aliens and such, but still nobody has ever had a glimps at what is going on there. The signs posted say use of leathal force for tresspassing. Why is it so important to be kept private? Thats a whole new topic though.

451-74Charger

Let me see, Is anyone allowed onto a Military base, i mean to just walk in? I highly doubt it !
If the govt was to reveal all its research and testing, we would never have won any wars as the enemy would have had access to all our data too and probably beat us to the punch.

Now, do I have a tin foil hat? - no
Do I think there is more to some of these stories, maybe. But I also know that alot are just that, Stories.

I have worked in Govt locations, had to sign Secrets acts, taken Oathes etc, and without violating my obligations can honestly say I have NEVER seen anything Occultist in any Govt facility or in my daily life, unless you want to beleive that listening to Ozzy (the so called Dark Prince), will damn me for eternity.