News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aftermarket AC

Started by bakerhillpins, July 07, 2010, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

So this must be an aftermarket AC unit. I wonder if it chews up a bunch of space under the dash and makes a mess of the wiring?

Its from this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-CALIFORNIA-1-OWNER-DODGE-CHARGER-MATCHING-NO-383-/180530011879?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a086d5ee7
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

471_Magnum

"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

Iron Chef

Most of your life should be "off the record."

bsakal

That could have been dealer installed. My SE has dealer installed air that looks very similar to that, but with woodgrain on it to match the dash and console. I don't think my underdash unit is as long, I'll have to go look at it.
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383