News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GTX6970 new contact info- for those that want it

Started by gtx6970, July 03, 2010, 08:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

My former email address of ballphin@fuse.net is no longer valid.any emails sent to this address I can no longer access

all contact can be made to either of the following

sales@amhightechauto.com
or
ballphin@insightbb.com
or just pm me here and I'll be notified thru the board, my profile has already been updated to reflect the change

Thanks for reading
Bill Allphin

69_500

How are things going with the new adventure Bill? If you still going at it when I get around to doing my C500 I'll give ya a shout.

gtx6970

It's ok,,,,I feel like it got off to a good start with some late model work in additon to some older model restoration work.

Just finished a 1971 Dart steering column resto this morning as a matter of fact. I have a 1970 Cuda in right now asa completely dis-assembled shell.
My customer bought a Tim Banning built stroker Hemi to put in front of a John Cope built 727 auto. And I get to redo everything else and assemble this puzzle

moparstuart

Quote from: gtx6970 on July 03, 2010, 03:32:53 PM
It's ok,,,,I feel like it got off to a good start with some late model work in additon to some older model restoration work.

Just finished a 1971 Dart steering column resto this morning as a matter of fact. I have a 1970 Cuda in right now asa completely dis-assembled shell.
My customer bought a Tim Banning built stroker Hemi to put in front of a John Cope built 727 auto. And I get to redo everything else and assemble this puzzle
sounds like fun
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Bill the more I think about it I think that within the next 2 years I'll be doing something paint and body wise on my C500, and your not that far away from me. Will have to see if we can work something out.