News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Project "ANGRIER" is finally done, new wheels and all... (PICS)

Started by NYCMille, September 11, 2008, 08:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rack

471_Magnum

Those wheels look MUCH better. It's all in the dish man.  Put a flat faced wheel on a muscle car and it just looks wrong.

Good job. Hope I get to see it up close in person some day.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

68RT4ME

:faint: HOLY CRAP!!! That thing looks like it will lay waste to anything that tries to take it on. An incredible job to say the least Sir. We are not worthy  :notworthy:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

chargerrt

Whew!  I like that wheel/tire package more than the originals!  They fill the wheelwells nicely  :2thumbs: 

Congrats on the completion of your project :cheers:

bountyhunter

The car looks amazing! I was curious about the specs on the flat black paint job and wondering if you have any shots of the interior. Again the car looks good great amazing! Job well done.
Johann

JR

The car looks amazing Mike.

I wonder, how does it handle compared to your 68? Are both cars equal? What about autocross? Or road course? How do the two compare?

Both are absoloutley evil, Great Job.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

TruckDriver

So Mike, any plans to do the Bullrun II reality show that they are casting for now? :scratchchin:

I'd love to see the Daytona on it :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

FLG GF

WOW the car looks amazing! :o

-Daria

NYCMille

No plans for a second season, at least for me anyway. I spoke to Goldberg and Andy Duncan at SEMA and I know they start shooting in the beginning of Dec. I'm just really interested to see what kind of havoc they put the season II cast though...

It would be fun though just to show up once and run some havoc with the new guys...

BB1

Are your wheels for sale yet Mike? Are they in production and do they come with a center cap.
Delete my profile

NYCMille

Yes, as of right now the wheels are for sales and are made to order - turn around time is 4 weeks. Sizes are 18"-20" with any backspacing and or color preferences anyone chooses. Prices depends on finish and size. Just shoot me a PM with any further questions.

greenpigs

I like the new ride also but I just don't have the ca-hones to use such a nice car for a starting point.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

drifter69

I hope to build a daytona clone someday, still collecting parts, Your ride is off the hook man nice job! :2thumbs:

WingCharger

I just looked at the car while listening to Hells Bells, and darn, they go right along with each other.

Supercharged Riot

Hey Mike,

Got any pics & info on your Viper brake conversion?
I plan on doing this, this summer.
Any help would be appreciated.

Rolling_Thunder

I don't want to speak for Mike - but the brake system he is using will need the following:

Brake Hub assembly - I know you can order these through Baer Brakes
SRT8 Rotors - Readily available
Viper Calipers - Ebay or Buy new...    the SRT8 cars use the same calipers if i'm not mistaken
Custom Caliper Brackets - Measure and have a machine shop spit some out
Specific brake lines w/ adapters   - available through summit, jegs, and Earls

Again - not speaking for Mike here - just listing some stuff I have found out while I have been building my disc brake kit.

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Supercharged Riot

hey Rolling_Thunder

you're doing the same brake set up too right?  I read it on your build thread, I just didnt see how far along you got with it.

I appreciate the starting info.
I really want to get my Charger to have stopping power and get my car back on the road.

I'm starting from scratch here with absolutely no idea what to start with.
I'm searching for threads as of the moment.  SO far only scattered tips here n there.

Rolling_Thunder

I will be running the same rotor - I am currently making a hub assembly and getting it mocked up on a drum spindle to make sure my set up will clear the wheels i want to run...      I still need to make a caliper bracket - that's about it though...       Lines will be easy to figure - going with a -3AN line and whatever adapters i'll need -  the rear brakes will be the difficult ones.

I'm going to be running a different caliper than Mike - so i'll have to make a different caliper bracket
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Go Hogs Go

Go Hogs!

Matthan

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected