News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daughter is gonna drive the charger last day of school.

Started by vancamp, May 04, 2010, 05:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

Quote from: 66chargerkid on May 05, 2010, 09:13:10 PM
Quote from: vancamp on May 04, 2010, 05:32:39 PM
well my Daughter is graduating this year and their last day of school is friday kind of a tradition here is all the seniors make a couple laps around the school on their last day and she asked if she could drive the charger, her class is about 26 kids total and around the school twice is about a mile i thought it would be something she would always remember driving a Charger R/T her last day of school.
please introduce me =)
every boy gets introduced to the gun safe first, they get to choose which one will shoot em in the  :o

66chargerkid

LOL I am a senior too and I own mopars =)
gun safes are cool.
Here is me shooting a gun

triple_green

3x ran 15.4, 15.2 and 15.0, It is a stock 383HP all original carb, etc. It has 3.23 sure grip, but we are running 28" tall tires on the back so that makes it slower out of the hole. I made him just keep it in drive the whole way. Hoping for a 14.9 this year.

Take Care,
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

vancamp

took my daughter out for a refresher course in big block dodge this afternoon,she hasnt quite got burnouts down yet but everything else :2thumbs:

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.