News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A BIG 'OL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DART3404 (Jen)

Started by TruckDriver, December 10, 2005, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Hiiiii jeeeeen!!! Happy Birthdayyyyy.

will your sisters go to your home... Can I go to meet them ? LOL

please, I want pie... I mean, cake :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger_Fan

It's great to hear from you again, Jen!
38 huh? You youngster! ;D
I was really hoping you were in your house by now. It sucks that it's taking so long, but I guess that's how it goes when they have to practically rebuild the whole house. Sorry to hear your marriage is strained, I hope things will work out well in the end.

I had a good thanksgiving, here's hoping that you & yours will have a great Christmas!! :cheers:
Stay in touch when you can. :)

Oh & Santa might be a little late this year... ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Happy B-Day Jen!

Good to hear your are still progressing with the house.

Still on for Carlisle right?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

my73charger

RD

happy be-lated birthday Jen!!!  you are 19 right? hehe :D :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70 Battle Horse

Wow !!! Happy birthday Jen !!! Im sure you are looking forward to getting this 2005 behind you  :yesnod: Jen , did you hire a general contractor , or are you trying to hire and schedule subs / inspections / and material deliveries yourself?? If the latter, please feel free to give me a call or drop me an email for any advice ( my occupation is as a job co-ordinator for a GC ) I think we are going down to my brother in laws place the week after Christmas...perhaps  I will come over to say hello,and have a look at your (new )home !!! Take care !!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Nupe

'79 Lil'Red Express.

dart3404

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on December 11, 2005, 11:39:47 AM
Hiiiii jeeeeen!!! Happy Birthdayyyyy.

will your sisters go to your home... Can I go to meet them ? LOL

please, I want pie... I mean, cake :D
No she didn't come for my cake... LOL

Charger-Fan, I hope Santa finds that elf. very funny...

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 11, 2005, 05:42:10 PM
Happy B-Day Jen!

Good to hear your are still progressing with the house.

Still on for Carlisle right?

Thats a BIG Yes...

Thanks Randy. Come on over, we would love to see you. I do have a G.C. He's a good friend so i hate calling and complaning to him...It's his subs that are slow. It took three weeks to get the electrition and the plumber here after the framers were done. So thats three weeks the house sat with no one working... The plumbers wont work in the house when someone else is in there. If the electricians are there the plumbers go and come back when they leave...The insulators showed up the plumbers left for the week. I could understand if it was a tight space but there are three floors... It is imposable to get them here and keep them going for a week strait. If they would show up everyday they would be done by now... I have been in the house getting the bottom slat and plaster off of the studs for the last three days. The house was all slats and plaster, the demo crew left the bottom slat and plaster in every room in the house and it has to come out before the drywall can be started.  :icon_smile_sad:  Hopefully everything will be back to normal when we get back in.  :shruggy:

4402tuff4u

Happy Birthday Jen, same day as my daughter's birthday - That's a good day! Yes, show us pictures of your home restoration. You have a nice big house!Wish I had a big house like that!!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

LivedodgeItaly

...oh oh well happy birthday!!!

Andrea

TeeWJay426

Happy belated birthday, Jen! I personally don't believe that 38 number though- you look way too young for that! You have the same birthday as my Mom.... she has a couple years on you though! Sorry to hear the house is still dragging on- hopefully it gets resolved and finished soon, and your life will get back to normal, which will no doubt help ease the marital stress and strain. Hope Christmas and New Years turn things around for ya!
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed