News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Allen Head Bolts for Daytona Wing

Started by johnnyseville, February 14, 2013, 08:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnyseville

too many to list!

moparstuart

I broke the paint seal on mine the first week I had it back from the paint shop .  Had to adjust my down force for my 200 MPH run .   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

johnnyseville

Quote from: moparstuart on February 18, 2013, 10:27:54 AM
I broke the paint seal on mine the first week I had it back from the paint shop .  Had to adjust my down force for my 200 MPH run .   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will be planning the same once I change the bolts.  How did you resolve the paint issue, did a touch up brush do the job, or it needed a repaint?  Mine is white, maybe easier to cover.
too many to list!

mauve66

was that before the radiator blew or the tranny blew or..................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on February 20, 2013, 06:37:06 PM

you forgot the 3 motors also , oh and a razor blade goes fine to cut the paint so it doesnt break and crack
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

Quote from: moparstuart on February 20, 2013, 08:21:20 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on February 20, 2013, 06:37:06 PM

you forgot the 3 motors also , oh and a razor blade goes fine to cut the paint so it doesnt break and crack

i wasn't going to put everything out there.................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment