News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PANEL BELOW TAIL PANEL WHAT DO YOU CALL IT

Started by MORFF, August 09, 2010, 12:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

I saw a panel called rear valance from auto body specialities  just wondering if that panel is the one underneath the tail panel tks guys
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

MORFF

REAR VALANCE 69-70 CHARGER

$187.50                 
P5153412    CHARGER

Call: 336 752 2879
Fax: 336-752-2869
Back To Index - Contact Info - Secure Ordering

Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

Domino

Quote from: MORFF on August 09, 2010, 12:39:06 AM
I saw a panel called rear valance from auto body specialities  just wondering if that panel is the one underneath the tail panel tks guys

Yes.  The piece with the reverse light holes.
There are better and lesser versions out there.  The lesser doesn't have tabs along the bottom to connect to the rear cross member and doesn't have cable ties/tabs behind the bumper.

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

MORFF

Alright i have the tail panel do i just need the REAR VALANCE and two corner pieces body guy taking it soon those three pieces all i need other than sail panel but i think he can fabricate that alright. Just wanted to make sure when it comes to tail panel and rear valance there is nothing i should get to make it easy for body guy.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi