News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTF????

Started by jaak, April 03, 2010, 09:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar73

That's just not right :slap:

MoparManJim

I'd buy that faster then I would a Enfocer  :lol:. But one thing they left out with all that added on goodies was the dang horn!  :lol: 

Silver R/T

It's ok, I know a painter...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

moparsons

It was bound to happen...... :shruggy:

Troy

So it's a few stickers. Easy enough to change.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

jaak

Quote from: Troy on April 03, 2010, 10:48:06 PM

Troy

Yep....just wondering why a Challenger instead of a Charger....some folks are clueless I guess.

Jason

Troy

Quote from: jaak on April 03, 2010, 10:49:20 PM

Troy

Yep....just wondering why a Challenger instead of a Charger....some folks are clueless I guess.

Jason
Oh, because some nimrods think it's cool to stick an 01 and confederate flag on anything orange - even if it isn't a Mopar. Luckily, these guys didn't do anything that's not easily changed back.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

jaak

Quote from: Troy on April 03, 2010, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: jaak on April 03, 2010, 10:49:20 PM

Troy

Jason
Oh, because some nimrods think it's cool to stick an 01 and confederate flag on anything orange - even if it isn't a Mopar. Luckily, these guys didn't do anything that's not easily changed back.

Troy

True that. Nice car though......I would definately love to have it.....minus the decal of course!  ;D

Jason

Mike DC

Some nimrod placed the GL lettering way off. 

Skinypete

I personally think that it looks kinda cool, and placing it on the Challenger was better than the Charger. If it were on the charger it just wouldn't look right with the 4 doors. This is only my  :Twocents:

And everybody quit dissing the Charger! It is a V8, rear wheel, modern muscle car! Coronets had a 4 door option and they are still pretty cool in my opinion. Just throwing that out there.

DJMIII
DJMIII

mrmopar71

Quote from: Skinypete on April 04, 2010, 12:03:10 AM
I personally think that it looks kinda cool, and placing it on the Challenger was better than the Charger. If it were on the charger it just wouldn't look right with the 4 doors. This is only my  :Twocents:

And everybody quit dissing the Charger! It is a V8, rear wheel, modern muscle car! Coronets had a 4 door option and they are still pretty cool in my opinion. Just throwing that out there.

DJMIII
nothin worse than a new challenger, they should have just left them in the past!!!! ugley!!!

mauve66

if it had the push bar i'd be all over that :drool5: :drool5: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

jaak

Back N Black

Just get Mr.Bo Duke to dance on the roof and get half a million for it.  :2thumbs: