News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

People Useing Facebook, watch out!

Started by MoparManJim, May 01, 2010, 02:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Quote from: A383Wing on July 13, 2010, 05:28:52 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on July 06, 2010, 02:10:58 PM
if you want a good program to use get Microsoft Security Essentials. That is a very good program that I have found out, it so far caught 35 virus so far that tried to hit my system and removed them fast. The visrus was real bad ones also.  

I just downloaded that program onto all 4 of our computers....very easy program to run and adjust..

Thanks  :2thumbs:

No problem bud, glad I could be of help in a way  :2thumbs:  

Also just so that you know, if it finds something on your computer, the little green on your tool bar will go from Green to Red  :icon_smile_wink: and it will ask you what you want it to do as in Clean Your System or not. Each thing it finds it will ask you to Clean the System on each by them self's and not as one big one like others does  :2thumbs:
Let me know what you think of it in afew week. I for one love it and haven't look back at the others at all.  

A383Wing

I have had it since you posted it in your reply above....so far, so good....

jaak

Quote from: Ponch ® on May 02, 2010, 06:34:14 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 01, 2010, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on May 01, 2010, 03:30:12 PM
How does FireFox run? is it anything like IE?

1000000 times better IMHO   been using it for the last 4 years now

I use Firefox and I still got tagged with that virus. The kinda that doesnt let any programs run and all you get is a pop up of a fake scan and a prompt asking you to buy their anti-spyware program. I know it was moparts because it happend to a bunch of other people there too on the same day. Luckily I have a buddy that's an IT guy and he came over to fix my comp.

I got that same virus about a month or so ago, and now that you mention it, Moparts was the last site I visited before my computer went hay-wire. My wife and I fixed our computer, and got everything back running (and installed a new antivirus, I let the old one lapse, and didnt have any protection when that happened).

Jason