News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took this while in upstate NY today, out of my moving car...

Started by jb666, March 10, 2010, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I touched up the colors a bit and cropped out the side view mirror, but I LOVE this shot!!! It looks like a puzzle/postcard shot...

I took it out the passenger's side window doing 75 MPH!!

jb666

Grabbed this one, too... Thought it was a cool sunset, so I slapped the UV filter on and tried my luck...

FLG

NICE Jeff  :2thumbs:

Soon your going to give mike a run for his money  :nana:

BTW,

Tell batman i said "Hi"  :rofl: :rofl:

jb666

Quote from: FLG on March 10, 2010, 09:13:10 PM
NICE Jeff  :2thumbs:

Soon your going to give mike a run for his money  :nana:

BTW,

Tell batman i said "Hi"  :rofl: :rofl:

Too late, I'm back... Almost 700 miles and 15 hours later  :brickwall:

FLG

You were a passenger it seems...be grateful.

Worst drive was to Niagara falls for my engine parts...was brutal on me.

jb666

Quote from: FLG on March 10, 2010, 09:17:07 PM
You were a passenger it seems...be grateful.

Worst drive was to Niagara falls for my engine parts...was brutal on me.

Negative... T'was I reaching my arm over... Shooting blind on the mirror shot, looking for the other one...

it's weird, and doesn't look it, but I was pulled over to the left on this shot...

Todd Wilson

Thats a great photo. I tell you , you can setup and look for lighting and angles and so on and so forth but some of the best pictures I have ever taken were just luck shots. I went out one evening to take sunset shots and had the tripod and went thru all the camera settings and none of the pictures captured what look that i had seeing it real. Then out of the blue you can snap a pic and theres the shot!

Todd

jb666

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 10, 2010, 09:53:19 PM
Thats a great photo. I tell you , you can setup and look for lighting and angles and so on and so forth but some of the best pictures I have ever taken were just luck shots. I went out one evening to take sunset shots and had the tripod and went thru all the camera settings and none of the pictures captured what look that i had seeing it real. Then out of the blue you can snap a pic and theres the shot!

Todd

I hear you there, Todd. I've done the same. 500 pictures in an afternoon, all carefully thought out and the wife snaps a picture from her IPHONE that smokes all of my shots...  :brickwall:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

jb666

Ok, I have to get some sleep... But here's another I loved... I was stopped and out of the car for this one...

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.