News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C.A.P. k-member

Started by 69rtse4spd, March 16, 2010, 05:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69rtse4spd

Well after a medical emergence that keep him from coming to the Indy show, all turned out well. Got the k-member & sway bar today, shipped U.P.S. at no charge. Looks beautiful, yea I know everone is going to want pictures, (maybe now I will try & learn to do it). Will have to get some weights since I have the uppers & lowers to, & post. Any way wanted to let you all know great company to work with. :2thumbs:. Jeff.

P.S. now I just have to get off my ass & get all the stuff on the car, easier  said then done.

71charger_fan

So you finally pulled the trigger. They're kind of pricey, but an excellent product.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,39140.0.html

69rtse4spd

Just had to save the money man.  ;D.

BBKNARF

That's great, I'm thinking of doing the same thing installing a complete C.A.P. front end, so far I have upper arms and strut rods. Let us know how the installation was.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.