News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Orange and Black win the World Series!!!!

Started by Dans 68, November 02, 2010, 12:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

My San Francisco Giants won it all, behind their dominating pitching staff. Just had to share my joyful exhuberance with you all. And congratulations to the Texas Rangers also. Their first time to the World Series but by no means their last. On my evening walk with my dog, I saw this lighted reminder about what I had just witnessed on the TV. Woo Hoo!!!!   :cheers:  :2thumbs:   :laugh:

Dan

And to Bay Area Fans, the parade will take place this Wednesday, along the same route that they took when they came to the City those 52 years ago.

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

I'm with Stupid...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!   WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                                                             :icon_smile_wink:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

nvrbdn

too cold for baseball. its football weather :2thumbs: congrats to your giants. they deserved it. great pitching :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us