News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

at least I'm positive that the sure grip is working properly

Started by 70charginglizard, February 19, 2010, 08:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Well I still have some bugs to work out of the six pack and the booster thing but at least I know that the sure grip I put in last year is working properly.

Some guy in a chevy laid his track (non posi) down in front of my house a few days ago. (track to the right of mine). So I figured what the heck and put down a true mopar sure grip track for him to contemplate on this afternoon.  

Yeah his tires were larger then mine but it aint no dual grip rear end he's got there. but mine just to the left of his is. :nana: :D

70charginglizard

The70RT

Cool Kelly. I bet the Cheby guy was power braking anyway  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

70charginglizard

Quote from: The70RT on February 19, 2010, 08:45:39 PM
Cool Kelly. I bet the Cheby guy was power braking anyway  :lol:

I know I wasnt. That was straght on power. I have witness's.  :drive:
70charginglizard

1969chargerrtse

'" for him to contemplate on this afternoon."

:drive:

That's funny. :hah:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

rt green

third string oil changer

70charginglizard

Quote from: rt green on February 20, 2010, 07:31:37 AM
what cam do you run ?

HMV-278-2 Crane Hydraulic Cam .467 in lift intake and .494 Exhaust (gross) 278/290 duration (advertised) 222/234 degrees of duration at .050. 114 degrees of lobe seperation.

Its basically a real nice Crane Street/strip cam for the most part.
70charginglizard

ACUDANUT