News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Might I suggest?: We Kill These Freakin Things!

Started by Brock Samson, December 07, 2005, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Chris G.

Set up strip malls in the Kayan Mentarang National Park on the Indonesian side of Borneo island?  :scratchchin:

Strat, I don't where you find this stuff. Is all of Cali as wacky as you?    :icon_smile_tongue:

Brock Samson

everyplace needs to look just like Sourthern Calif...  :icon_smile: and none of these freakin animals either..  :rotz:

89MOPAR

Is it my imagination or does your signature quote say " what really matters is how we treat each other "
  Does that just apply to humans ?    6 billion of us and we're all " special"  :rotz:
Go spend a day at the Zoo - it might humble you a bit
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

Brock Samson

ChargerBill

Yeah, I was wondering to myself when I heard about these last night, "How did we miss these? Are they hungry for human flesh? Are they aliens in disguise? Should we be afraid?" It's funny how we are so irrational when it comes to the unknown... :icon_smile_approve:
Life is a highway...

Spartan

Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

sunfire69

Afflyer

There are cat people, and then there are dog people. 

Fortunately for me- I'm a dog person.  Our two crazzzzzy Boxers would just LOVE to meet up with whatever the hell that thing is.

"hmmmm- LUNCH" is what they'd think!

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T