News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Coronet returns

Started by Skyview69, February 14, 2010, 09:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_cody

Quote from: BIRD67 on February 15, 2010, 03:06:21 PM
It would be neat if high schools around here had a program where students restored wrecks like that and sold them for profit :scratchchin:

I wish my school was cool enough.

Cody

BIRD67

Quote from: charger_cody on February 16, 2010, 09:30:47 AM
Quote from: BIRD67 on February 15, 2010, 03:06:21 PM
It would be neat if high schools around here had a program where students restored wrecks like that and sold them for profit :scratchchin:

I wish my school was cool enough.

Cody

Yeah my HS has an auto program but it is just textbooks, we cant touch cars, but sometimes the teacher brings in his Pinto and Mustang drag cars, but those are ferds, not Mopars!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

69bronzeT5

Thanks for the permission to use the pictures :2thumbs: Wow, that thing is majorly f'ed! :o
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TheGhost

Wow.  Just... wow.  Was that car sitting in a salt water pond for a few years?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

rt green

shame what happend to that cornet
third string oil changer

Skyview69

To all who inquired about parts...It seems that having this car back in his garage has sparked an interest in getting another Coronet that he can fix up.  My brother is looking for one that he can restore and thus wishes to hang to the spare parts from this car until he is able to obtain another and determine what he will need from it.  Kind of a backward start...parts car first and then buy the project.  But...he actually does not own the one above...the guy he sold it to is a good friend and had to get rid of it...so he gave it back to my brother to strip and then the owner will trailer it to the scrap heap. Not bad...free parts car