News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 RT for a parts car?

Started by Rayzor, January 15, 2010, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

The engine has to be worth around $500 by itself.
In my opinion, buy it and then decide want you want to do with it. By looking at what rotbox 69 Chargers sell for on Ebag, I am confident you could more than double your money.
I would love to see some pictures.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

200MPH

Charger

Skyview69

charger01

Your killin us....where's the pics?

bullit68

i bought my 68 charger rt for $400.00.it was being used as a parts car for a 68 383 two barrel car(which was quite rusty also).mine is pp1 red,white int,white stripes,black vinyl top.440,4 spd,tach,console,ps,pdb,14"magnums with redline tires but missing all of its drivetrain.of course this was back in '88.

SG1022

Thought you old farts would have figured it out by now  :nana:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,65898.0.html

That's the car.

Just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago, but forgot to ask about the car.

Last I heard he pulled-
-fender /vin tags
-seats(which were in great condition, especially considering the rest of the car
-grill
-all emblems
-steering wheel?
-Console

and probably some other stuff I am forgetting. He ended up paying 300 for it, and the car didn't care who wanted it out of the swamp, it's stayin there.

HeavyFuel

:scratchchin:

Hmmm.    

I can see a loose vin and fender tag for a R/t 4 speed car looking for a pristine 318 donor car in the near future.  

Oops, I'm sorry, was that out loud? :angel:

SG1022

Quote from: HeavyFuel on February 03, 2010, 06:06:34 PM
:scratchchin:

Hmmm.    

I can see a loose vin and fender tag for a R/t 4 speed car looking for a pristine 318 donor car in the near future.  

Oops, I'm sorry, was that out loud? :angel:

He's no Bk auto

Rayzor

I didnt pull the numbers and just left them. Truth is most of the fender tag crumbled when I was wiping the moss off it. Look at the pics of it, and you will see why it has found its resting place. There comes a time when even a charger has met its end this one did it years ago.

HeavyFuel

Just messin' with ya.

I know it's few and far between that you find an individual that will stoop to switching tags.

Troy

Quote from: HeavyFuel on February 04, 2010, 11:20:16 AM
Just messin' with ya.

I know it's few and far between that you find an individual that will stoop to switching tags.
Unfortunately, it's pretty common. You really don't have to look far.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

HeavyFuel

Didn't know that....

I suppose I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.....probably why my car has been at the body shop for years.

Rayzor

Besides, Its fraud if you sell it, and I ALWAYS get busted for trying anything. Ask my wife. I figure it would be a week before I was standing in front of congress accused of being a mopar terrorist for my efforts :shruggy:

BIRD67

what other stuff is lying around there? can you get more pics of the charger?
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

Rayzor

Its like walking in a junkyard back in 1975. I wont go back in there until summer as the water in alot of places is chest deep