News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pic of outer wheelhouse to trunk extension

Started by runningman, January 23, 2010, 01:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

In the process of fitting the outer wheelhouse on my 68.  The extensions are stamped kind of funky where they get attached to the outer wheelhouse.  I did some searching and found one on 69hemi's site but doesn't show enough detail. Anyone have a good pic of this area??  P.S.  Thanks to Leon (hemi-hampton) for stopping by and giving me some pointers on this replacement.   :2thumbs:

Matt

lexxman

I'm not if this will help .

runningman

Thanks, do you have new wheelhouses on there too?

hemi-hampton

Is this what your looking for? LEON.

hemi-hampton

Silver R/T

what is that paint/coating on there, is that copper coating?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

lexxman

No,that's not my car.That was a picture I was using for reference when doing my frame.My wheelhouses are a little banged up,be cause the owner before what to put bigger tires.So he figured he'd use a hammer to make room. :shruggy:

runningman

Quote from: lexxman on February 02, 2010, 10:39:47 PM
No,that's not my car.That was a picture I was using for reference when doing my frame.My wheelhouses are a little banged up,be cause the owner before what to put bigger tires.So he figured he'd use a hammer to make room. :shruggy:

Nice....Just wondering since the seam looked perfect.  The repo I have from AMD doesn't fit real good at the flange, I will have to work it a little.

Leon, that pic is pretty close.  I will take a pic of what I have when I get the qtr back off and post it.

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 01, 2010, 11:19:50 PM
what is that paint/coating on there, is that copper coating?

It's T5 or T7 paint. Forget which code. LEON.