News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger console color

Started by 66FBCharger, February 04, 2010, 08:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

Are floor consoles color keyed to the interior/carpet color or are they all black?
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

vancamp

usually color keyed with the interior

66FBCharger

Are the reproduction consoles available in colors or are they all black and need to be painted/dyed?
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

six-tee-nine

Did'nt come across any colored repops yet......but since i'm far from needing a console for now i might not be looking hard enough.  :shruggy:
Really i dont think they come in other colors then black.

Beware for the quality of the repop parts there are good ones but the are pricey. And if you want a good quality top plate then you should call BE&A.

You really can't save money here, cuz a full new console with everything on it will set you back well over $1000. But hey, what's the first part you see in a charger when looking trough the window? Enough said?
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

bull

Quote from: 66FBCharger on February 04, 2010, 09:12:22 AM
Are the reproduction consoles available in colors or are they all black and need to be painted/dyed?

I've only ever seen black, but that's why God made SEM.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: bull on February 05, 2010, 02:58:49 AM
Quote from: 66FBCharger on February 04, 2010, 09:12:22 AM

I've only ever seen black, but that's why God made SEM.
God made that stuff?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

gtx6970

consoles are color keyed to the carpet they sit on top of. and avail only in black with no plans to do colors afaik

TylerCharger69

Only come in black....needs to be painted proper color....

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!