News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Selling a car on Barrett Jackson

Started by 69 rt, February 02, 2010, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 rt

I was wondering if anyone on this forum who has sold a car on Barrett Jackson could give some of the pros and cons to the rest of us who at sometime may wish to do so. Things like, Can you predetermine on what day it is sold and the time slot, which in my opinion makes a big difference as to how much a car sells for. The fees involved. etc!!

Thanks

Ghoste

The cons- no reserve (unless they have recently changed that policy) so it sells for what it bids for.  Remember, only a small fraction go for those outrageous prices.  As for time slots, all auction houses will promise you the world when it comes to time slots but the truth is that it runs when it runs.

RamchargerMopar

Try Mecum or how ever its spelled. you can atleast put a reserve on it but you still have to pay the fees.
Mopar or No Car!

bull

Look up a member by the username, daytonakid. He just sold a 69 R/T at BJ for $110k.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,65966.0.html