News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Avatar pic should I use.

Started by 72ChargerDodge, January 25, 2010, 10:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picture one
3 (18.8%)
Picture two
0 (0%)
Picture three
5 (31.3%)
Picture four
6 (37.5%)
0 (0%)
Find another Picture
2 (12.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: January 30, 2010, 10:45:56 PM

69bronzeT5

Who cares what other people think. Pick one YOU like. :Twocents: :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikesbbody

The one you have now is fine (says the guy who doesnt have one LOL) you have a beautiful family  :2thumbs:

draftingmonkey

Gee, I don't even know you and I like you already.  I can see by the pictures how much love you have in your family.  Who could ask for more.  Choose whatever makes you happy.  More important things in life than worrying about an avatar.

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

PocketThunder

i like draftingmonkey's avatar second best.  member greenpigs is the winner though!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

twodko

Scum suckin' long hair................you're OK in my book!

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

dodgecharger-fan

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I voted for 4, but now I have a better idea: Same hair, sitting on the bike.  :lol:

72ChargerDodge

71ChallengeHer

Do what makes you happy. I don't have a problem with the avatar you have. It just shows some thing else you enjoy. If you didn't love Mopars you wouldn't be here.  :2thumbs:

mikesbbody

You said   "I enjoy playing with my kids, mountain biking, goofing off with friends, watching football, & of course everyone knows "WORKING ON MOPARS" which are the best cars to ever come out of Detroit."

You answered your own question right there  :2thumbs: why not splice the things you love together like 4-5 pics of everything you love (Family, Friends, Mopar, Mountain Bike etc)?
Even have a Banner like Jackie and Cody (Bronze) have? 

72ChargerDodge

I know how to turn the computer on and thats about it...  :icon_smile_big:

mikesbbody

I'm the same LOL but there are people here who could help you out I'm sure  :2thumbs:

GreenMachine

I had to vote for #3. I liked #1, but it looks like your little boy is playing with a Barbie and I can't condone that   :rotz: (should be a Charger toy). #4 is too blurry, and #2 would be cool if it had car/Mopar related stuff in the background.  :Twocents:   :blahblah:   :blahblah:  :blahblah:
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

72ChargerDodge

LOL thats awesome, my little boy is playing with a Barbie, He was probably checking out her out though.

72ChargerDodge

Polls over, decided to do none of the above and call it good. It was fun though, long hair bearded picture one

PocketThunder

Quote from: 72ChargerDodge on January 27, 2010, 11:21:38 PM
Polls over, decided to do none of the above and call it good. It was fun though, long hair bearded picture one

Awe c'mon!  Just take a close up picture of your shoes with two different length showlaces!   :icon_smile_big:    :icon_smile_big:    :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Hemidog

Here ya go!

72ChargerDodge

I finally invested the 50 cents to buy matching shoe laces  :icon_smile_big: