News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

horn relay??

Started by mikepmcs, April 24, 2006, 06:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

In the engine compartment,  next to the radiator, attached to the support on the passenger side is a little box with 3 male spade connectors coming out of it.  Is this the horn relay?  I have the dixie set up and just wanted to make sure so i can remove it.
thanks
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

71_deputy

1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

mikepmcs

thanks, that baby is coming out of there.  I'll be keeping it though, of course.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Shakey

:yesnod:

mikepmcs

Shakey Thanks!!!
That picture is awesome and it also answered another question about wires i had hanging around.  Now I know which one goes to the new washer jug I just put back in(it didn't have on when I got the car).

I'm keeping this picture.   :2thumbs:  You da man!