News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for best single source 1972 Charger restoration guide.

Started by dragon84, December 26, 2009, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon84

Is there a good single source reference or restoration guide.  I have seen several CD sets etc on Ebay that looked like they might be pretty good.  Any input?

Thanks again, this is starting to get fun.  I love tearing cars down etc.  I'll post some picks of the nice child head sized holes I found under the old vinal roof when things calm down over here haha.

Tom

A work in progress..............

Ghoste

What you are probably seeing as cd-roms are the factory service manuals made available in that format.  That's cool though since that should be the first resource material you buy anyway. :2thumbs:

dragon84

Quote from: Ghoste on December 26, 2009, 11:18:39 PM
What you are probably seeing as cd-roms are the factory service manuals made available in that format.  That's cool though since that should be the first resource material you buy anyway. :2thumbs:

Yea they are the digital versions of the red covered shop, service, and chasis manuals.  I'm probably going to start there.  I was just checking if there was anything else.  I bought a very nice GTO resto guide for my Dad several years ago.  It was several inches thick and packed with pics and references. 
Thanks

Tom
A work in progress..............

Ghoste

Unfortunately for the third gen owners, there isn't anything like that out yet.