News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Haiti, you're in my prayers...

Started by hemi68charger, January 22, 2010, 08:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Not sure if there's been a prayer for them, but I wanted to create a thread for them. After seeing the scenes and hearing the stories of lost life and all those children, I can't help but feel compassion and sadness for them. Sitting here watching the Hope for Haiti on TV and it's quite nice... I can only imagine the children who lost their parents and parents who lost their precious children... I get all choked up inside..... Now, off to the phone......

Cheers and God Bless all those, especially the ones God brought to Him.....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

They've been in my prayers since it happened. I was at Tim Hortons last night and they had a change box for donations. I donated about $10 in change...every little bit helps!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikesbbody

The stories coming out are amazing did anyone see that young old boy pulled from the rubble alive after almost 8 days? then there was that young teen? with blood pouring from his head, he had a concrete bick smashed into his face by looters.
One of our reporters was asked if he wanted to "party" with a 13 year old girl. I guess when you have nothing, you will do anything to survive.
Why does this shit seem to happen to poorer countries?

runningman

200MPH

Sad situation there.. Prayers sent! :angel:
Charger